Benefits of Chiropractic Treatments
Chiropractors are certified health care professionals that focus on the diagnosis and treatment of neuromuscular disorders, with an emphasis on treatment through manual adjustment and/or manipulation of the spine.
At Vida, we employ a wide array of functional treatment options that assure our patients the fastest way to either a full recovery or a state of functional health after a severe injury—our Chiropractic team are experts in Soft Tissue Manipulation, Active Release Technique, Myofascial Release, Myofascial decompression and more.
What Are The Benefits to Getting Chiropractic Treatments?
- Chiropractic treatment Improves joint mobility, function and health.
- Decreases degeneration of the joint and connective tissues (arthritis).
- Improves nerve system function and the individual nerve’s ability to carry nerve impulses more efficiently.
- Chiropractic care can boost your immunity. Because the nervous system controls the functions of cells, organs and tissues of the body, a misalignment can reduce the ability of the immune system. Chiropractic care can realign the spine, freeing up the immune system to fight off viruses.
- Improves circulation taking stagnant blood out and bringing new blood in.
- Speeds up the recovery process for most injuries.
- Increases energy, vitality and improves sleep.
- Relieves/Improves Prenatal Discomfort.
- Decreases length of labor and associated back pain.
- Decreases the adverse effects of stress and anxiety.
- Improves athletic performance and educates the patient on preventative care for their sport.
What does Chiropractic treatment at Vida Integrated Health include?
Adjustments of any of the 206 bones in your body that currently have a limited range of motion or misalignment
Manual therapies, including Active Release Technique, to treat your muscles, fascia, tendons, and ligaments
Stretching, strengthening, and activating muscles and tendons
Cupping, traction, or Class 4 laser therapy to speed up your recovery time and decrease pain
A personalized home exercise program for self-care and continued healing
At Vida Integrated Health, we also frequently coordinate referrals of our patients to other health care providers that meet our standards of care. We can help you find the specialist you need for the care you deserve.
Tim Clanton, DC
2020 (C) Vida Integrated Health. All Rights Reserved.