How Important Is The Health Of Your Gut? 70% of the body’s immune function is located in the gastrointestinal tract. Gut flora aids our innate immune system response and the Brain/Mood health is affected by the intestines and good flora. Hormones are also affected by your gut health.
What Causes A Disruption In Your Gut Health?
- Unhealthy food choices
- High stress, Constant stress
- Environmental toxins (pesticides, etc)
- Medications: Antibiotics, Antacids
- Food additives
- Lack of Sleep
How Can I Test My Gut Health?
- Food Allergy testing
- Hormone Panels (Cortisol, Reproductive hormones)
- Nutrient Testing
- Testing for bugs (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
- Stool testing (Inflammation levels, Bacteria, Yeast, Parasites, Enzymes, products of Digestion/breakdown, Fats).
All of the above testing is offered at Vida Integrated Health in our Seattle & UVillage location.
Text Us Today to schedule an appointment
Vida Integrated Health
Seattle 206.726.9595 UVillage: 206.315.7998
SUBSCRIBE to Vida Youtube Channel to gain access to additional instructional and home exercise videos on many common conditions.