also known as cupping
Myofascial Decompression (or Cupping) is a therapy which helps with musculoskeletal disorders and injuries. Watch how myofascial cupping works and the benefits it can provide for many conditions
VIDA PHYSICAL THERAPY
how can cupping help me?
The mechanism of how it works is very simple, yet its effectiveness for musculoskeletal pain and tension can be quite profound.
Myofascial Decompression is a technique that quickly improves muscular and fascial mobility by utilizing principles founded through ancient Chinese cupping, and studies on myofascial trains and connections.
By creating a suction inside glass or plastic cups then placing over areas of tightness or restriction, practitioners can create a lifting mechanism to stretch out tight muscles and unbind adhesions.
How can it help me?
- By loosening your muscles.
- Balancing out muscle tension.
- Improving your mobility almost instantly
- Increases blood flow to slow healing muscle, tendon or ligament.
- Reduce scar tissue formation
- Release trigger points and decrease tightness in a muscle and the surrounding fascia
- By alleviating pain and promoting relaxation.
- Helps with treating cold symptoms.
The great thing about this technique is it is generally safe for all populations and the benefits can be seen and felt within minutes.
Chris Soterakopoulos – Director of Physical Therapy
Vida Integrated Health Everett
Schedule at one of our 5 location in the Seattle area.
Seattle on Madison – Ravenna – Bellevue – Kirkland – Everett
2021 (C) Vida Integrated Health. All Rights Reserved.