Vida Integrated Health
Whether there is a presence of a medical condition or not, everybody can benefit from acupuncture because of its homeostatic effects that help the body regain balance and function better. For example, it can help the body improve its stress response, promote relaxation, improve sleep and mood, strengthen the immune system, increase energy, improve circulation and healing, and improve digestion.
Among the therapies available for pain, acupuncture is among the most effective and best at treating most types of pain without causing harmful side effects.
In most cases, the pain will resolve and not return—unless there is new aggravation.
After injuries, surgeries, or pregnancies, it can noticeably speed up recovery and healing. Paired with its regenerative function is its excellent ability to release muscular or fascial restrictions to restore range of motion and structural balance.
Many athletes use acupuncture regularly to maximize their performance and speed up recovery.
Acupuncture treatments may be integrated with herbal medicine, lifestyle modifications, and dietary guidelines to make it more holistic and effective. Any condition can benefit from this multi-directional approach and participation depends on your specific needs.
- Neck pain & stiffness
- Shoulder pain
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction)
- Facial spasm & pain, dental pain, TOS (Thoracic Outlet Syndrome)
- Back & hip pain
- Knee pain
- Carpel tunnel
- Tennis elbow/ Golf elbow
- Rotator cuff syndrome
- Frozen shoulder
- Radiculopathy, sprains & strains
- Post-surgery / post-trauma
- Auto accident injuries
- Muscular restrictions
- Idiopathic pain disorders
- Scar healing
- Gout pain
- Arthritis pain
- Pregnancy pain
- Muscular dystrophy
- Menstrual disorders (amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Premenstrual syndrome (menstrual cramps, cravings, mood swings, headaches, bowel changes)
- Menopausal (hot flashes, night sweats, dry mouth)
- Pregnancy care (morning sickness, water-retention, high blood pressure, labor pain, malposition of fetus), regulating contraction & promoting labor, post-birth recovery, lactation deficiency.
- Gut Health
- Skin problems
- Hormone Balancing
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea & vomiting
- Poor digestion
- Acid reflux
- Gallstone pain
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Chronic gastritis
- Biliary colic
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Other neuralgia
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Bell’s palsy
- Numbness & tingling
- Post-stroke recovery
- Meniere’s disease
- Allergic rhinitis
- Bronchial asthma
- Sinus congestions
- Ear infections
- Strengthen immune function
- Sore throat
- Skin disorders (pruritus (itching), rashes, acne, etc.)
- Urinary retention
- Urinary urgency
- Chronic urinary tract infection
- Sexual dysfunction (erectile dysfunction, low libido, infertility)
- Water retention
- Stop smoking
- Alcohol dependence
- Withdrawal symptoms
- Sopium/cocaine/heroin/drug dependence
- Improving liver function & elimination
- Speed up recovery & healing
- Post-Tramatic Stress Disorders
- Chemotherapy & radiation side effects
- Hyperglycemia/diabetes mellitus
- Fatigue/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Raynaud’s syndrome
- Sjogren syndrome
Vida has 5 locations around the greater Seattle area. Select the one closest to you.
Questions About Insurance Coverage?
2020 (C) Vida Integrated Health. All Rights Reserved.